At Columbia Distributing, our purpose is our passion:
To connect people with world-class brands to create meaningful moments, to inspire celebrations, and to utilize our business platform as a force for positive change.
We are committed to supporting quality initiatives to make a difference in people’s lives through Corporate Giving.
This page describes the requirements and areas of engagement that Columbia Distributing uses to review community partnership opportunities.
Focused Areas of Giving
Our Corporate Giving will be provided selectively and focuses on the following areas:
- Health-Related Research & Services
- Education Services & Youth Development
- Economic Impact & Growth
- Environmental Stability
- Relief Efforts Within Our Service Footprint
- Human & Civil Rights
If your organization’s mission aligns with one or more of these focus areas, and you would like to inquire about possible event sponsorship, financial donation and/or product donation, please complete a Charity Partner Application.
Please note, while we would like to support all causes that are worthy, please understand that because of the demand, we often have to gracefully decline.
Areas We Don’t Support
In order to comply with our core belief, we do not utilize our Corporate Giving Program for the following purposes:
- Private pursuits
- Political parties, associations and representatives of advocacy groups
- Organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion or national origin
- Cultural projects in association with film, music and theatre sponsoring
- Religious causes
- Research projects
- Advertising and promotion
- Crowdfunding sites (i.e. GoFundMe, etc.)
In addition and according to Columbia Policy, no funding will be made if there is a risk to our name or our brands names. This incudes:
- Labor Unions
- Endowment or capital campaigns of national origin
- Organizations whose primary purpose is to influence legislation outside of our industry
- Individuals seeking self-advancement
- Organizations outside of our operating/service area