LEARN ABOUT OUR JOBS
Distributing Careers in Washington & Oregon
Columbia Distributing’s competitive spirit and dedication to service keep our company at the top of the industry, helping us satisfy customers and attract quality talent. We’re proud of our people and committed to becoming the nation’s largest and best beverage distributor.
We’re always eager to meet professionals with a strong work ethic and sense of community. Please check our current openings to see if we have an opportunity that’s right for you. As part of our team, you’ll join newcomers and experienced employees alike in a welcoming, driven workplace built on accountability, integrity, respect and trust. In addition to excellent coworkers and an unbeatable environment, we offer competitive benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation, sick, holiday and volunteer time
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Educational Assistance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Each new member of the Columbia Distributing team receives comprehensive orientation and onboarding, including Certified Sales Professional training. We are also designing delivery and warehouse curriculum for locations throughout our distribution area to ensure current, consistent professional development. Leading for Performance, our internal management training program, is an option for all employees interested in growing within our company.
Columbia Distributing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more on Columbia’s commitment to building best-in-class diversity, equity and inclusion standards and practices, click here.
Have questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read a few Columbia career stories…
- Employee Profile: Director of Sales Lee Walton
- Employee Profile: IT Applications Manager Sara Burtis
- Employee Profile: Forecasting and Procurement Manager Chad Booth
- Employee Profile: Salesforce Developer Brandon Radford
- Employee Profile: Business Development Director Brian Kampmann
- Employee Profile: Project Manager Emily Schmierer
- Employee Profile: A Day in the Life of Columbia Distributing Driver James Nelson
- Employee Profile: Working with Salesperson Brandon Shaw
- Employee Profile: A Day on the Job with District Sales Manager Brian Bliege
- Employee Profile: Jon-Paul ‘JP’ Lafitte on the Career Opportunities at Columbia Distributing