Since 1935, Columbia Distributing has been selling brands our customers know and love, including alcoholic beverages like beer, wine, spirits and hard seltzer & cider, as well as non-alcoholic favorites in the soda, energy, wellness, and tea categories.
Our success is built on a solid culture of accountability, inclusion, integrity, wellness (mental & physical!) and trust. Are these also your core values? This may be the right home for you!
If you have a passion for working with fun people and selling great brands, join our team!
Required Education & Experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance required; Minimum of 21 years of age.
Preferred Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of previous beverage industry sales experience
Benefits For You
We offer our employees competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive health benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, company paid STD & LTD). Multiple plans offered to fit your lifestyle!
- Internal growth opportunities – we love promoting from within!
- Retirement plans (401k + matching)*
- Skills and learning development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacations, holidays, and sick days
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Referral Bonus program
*Branches that are under a CBA are offered different medical plans.
The Employee Experience
Read a few Columbia career stories…
- Employee Profile: Director of Sales Lee Walton
- Employee Profile: IT Applications Manager Sara Burtis
- Employee Profile: Forecasting and Procurement Manager Chad Booth
- Employee Profile: Salesforce Developer Brandon Radford
- Employee Profile: Business Development Director Brian Kampmann
- Employee Profile: Project Manager Emily Schmierer
- Employee Profile: A Day in the Life of Columbia Distributing Driver James Nelson
- Employee Profile: Working with Salesperson Brandon Shaw
- Employee Profile: A Day on the Job with District Sales Manager Brian Bliege
- Employee Profile: Jon-Paul ‘JP’ Lafitte on the Career Opportunities at Columbia Distributing