Truck Driving Jobs in Washington, Oregon & California
Columbia Distributing has truck driving jobs available throughout the scenic Pacific Northwest. Join our team by applying here.
Since 1935, we’ve been delivering beverages from brands our customers know and enjoy, including alcoholic beverages like beer, wine, spirits and hard seltzer & cider, as well as soda, energy, wellness, and tea.
Our work culture is built on integrity, accountability, respect, and trust. Employees who live by these core values fit well in our company. If you share our passion for quality products, timely delivery, and dedication to customers, we’d love to hear from you!
Required Education and Experience
- Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Maintain valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record and current certification
- Minimum of 21 years of age
Newly-graduated students welcome!
Benefits For You
We offer our employees competitive benefits, including the following:
- Daily local routes – no overnight travel.
- Competitive health benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, company paid STD & LTD). Multiple plans offered to fit your lifestyle!
- Internal growth opportunities – we love promoting from within!
- Retirement plans (401k + matching)*
- Skills and learning development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacations, holidays, and sick days
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Referral Bonus program
*Branches that are under a CBA are offered different medical plans.
I’m interested – tell me more!
Watch Sasha’s story
“Columbia Distributing has become a family to me. They’re great people.”
–Everett, Washington CDL Driver
“I’m happy I get to come home early every day and spend time with my family.”
– Canby, Oregon CDL Driver