New Year’s Eve is a time for celebration, and at the end of the night, you toast to health and goodwill for the coming year. As you prepare to wish 2022 farewell and ring in the coming new year, consider changing up your drink of choice and substitute it for a vibrant, delicious cocktail.
Columbia Distributing provides various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages found in most cocktails, and we work tirelessly to ensure businesses have access to the ingredients their bartenders or customers need. Here, we explore a few drink recipes to try this New Year’s Eve.
Driven Snow Cocktail
If you’re looking to ring in New Year’s with a sweet and spicy beverage, then the driven snow cocktail is sure to satisfy. This cocktail is a great way to celebrate the winter season and the new year with loved ones.
- 1 1/2 oz. white chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. rum
- 1/2 oz. ginger liqueur
- Crushed candy canes
- Wet the rim of the glass with water.
- Dip the glass in crushed candy canes to coat.
- Pour the white chocolate liqueur, rum, ginger liqueur, and ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for 20 seconds.
- Strain and pour directly into the garnished glass.
Raspberry Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
If you hold up the traditional glass of champagne on New Year’s Eve, the raspberry pomegranate Champagne cocktail is sure to please. This fruity cocktail is a pleasant alternative that can be used for the traditional champagne toast.
- 1 scoop of raspberry sorbet
- 2 tbsp. pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp. pomegranate seeds
- 10 minutes before pouring the cocktail, place the glasses in the freezer to chill.
- Place a scoop of raspberry sorbet at the bottom of the champagne flute.
- Add pomegranate seeds and juice on top of the sorbet.
- Top off with Champagne and enjoy.
New Year’s Sparkler
The New Year’s sparkler is another great take on the classic Champagne toast. The sweetness of the berries is highlighted by the semi-sweet dryness of the Champagne. This colorful cocktail packs an extra punch, and the raspberry skewers give you something to enjoy after you’ve finished the cocktail.
- 3 1/2 oz. Champagne
- 1 1/2 oz. pomegranate or cranberry juice
- 1 oz. berry-flavored vodka
- Skewered raspberries to garnish
- 10 minutes before serving, place the champagne flutes in the freezer to chill.
- Remove the flutes from the freezer.
- Add vodka and fruit juice.
- Top off the glass with Champagne.
- Garnish with a raspberry skewer and serve.
Refreshing Peppermint Martini
This peppermint martini brings some much-needed refreshment after a long night of celebrating. The minty sweetness isn’t your typical New Year’s Eve drink, but it’s sure to become a favorite.
- 3 oz. vanilla vodka
- 2 oz. simple syrup
- 1/2 oz. peppermint schnapps
- Grenadine to garnish
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Honey for the rim
- Crushed candy canes
- Coat the rim of the glass with honey and dip it in the crushed candy canes.
- Add the vanilla vodka, simple syrup, and peppermint schnapps into a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 20 to 30 seconds, then strain and pour the cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with a splash of grenadine and mint leaves.
Enhance Your Party with the New Year’s Eve Drinks
With 2022 is coming to an end, anticipation for 2023 is in the air. To help restaurants, bars, liquor stores, and other establishments prepare for the big celebration, Columbia Distributing offers a variety of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, from beer to soft drinks. Contact us today for more information about our products and services across Washington and Oregon.